A DAY TO REMEMBER
AN ICONIC LONDON VENUE
OLD MARYLEBONE TOWN HALL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
I therefore offer 3 packages which are based on my previous experience at the venue and how much time is needed to cover everything on the day. If you are looking for coverage beyond 3 hours (for example would like some getting ready photos beforehand) just get in touch!
These options also apply to any London Town Hall venue - Chelsea Town Hall, Wandsworth Town Hall, Islington Town Hall, Camden Town Hall (all of which I've worked at) as well as many more.
Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and I'll get back to you ASAP!
One of London’s most popular wedding venues, Old Marylebone Town Hall is the perfect city destination for couples getting married and one of my favourite places to photograph. The building itself is beautiful, and has the added luxury of being close to a number of fantastic locations to get some bride and groom portrait shots afterwards – Regent’s Park, St Mary’s Church and many pretty London streets are right on the doorstep!
I know that many who decide to marry at the Old Marylebone Town Hall are looking for a more intimate and relaxed experience, and don’t need a photographer for the full day.
* Covers bride, groom and guests arrival, ceremony photos, group photos, a portrait session in London as well as some reception/after-party/drinks photos.
* Approx. 250-350 edited photos with download and printing rights.
* Covers bride, groom and guests arrival, ceremony photos, group photos and a relaxed portrait session at the Town Hall or a location nearby.
* Approx. 150-200 edited photos with download and printing rights
* Covers bride, groom and guests arrival, ceremony photos as well as confetti, group and couple photos at the Town Hall afterwards.
* Approx. 100 images beautifully edited with full download and printing rights